Course specialty – This is a specially structured course for professionals and academicians who want to learn GIS and Remote sensing.Course can be further customized to suit the timings of students who are working full time.Please call for appointment to discuss in detail.
Course Fee – 22,400/-Rs. payable in installments.
Special concession – 50% concession in course fee only for students from North east Indian states.
Remote sensing, GIS and GPS
- Fundamentalss of remote sensing
- Indian remote sensing programme
- Platforms and Remote sensing sensors
- Applications of Remote sensing
- DIP – Image rectification image enhancement ,Image interpretation,
- Spectral signatures
- Image resolutions
- GPS data handling & application
- GIS – Introduction , components Raster and vector,spatialdata,attributedata,sources of data,types of data,topology
- overlay analysis, application of GIS and its advantages.
- National agencies and data sources