Note:Guaranteed placements are provided to students of One year PG Diploma after completing the course program and after clearing the certification process.Our students are working with top GIS companies and in various Govt departments.To promote Geoinformatics in northeast India we have offered special fee concession to students coming from states namely,Assam,Nagaland,Arunachal pradesh,Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram,Tripura and Sikkim also EWS and BPL students from any state of India can avail fee concession if necessary documents are submitted as proof
Main features of all our courses are:
- 100% practical training.
- 100% Job oriented courses.
- Best student teacher ratio(10:1).
- Additional complimentary soft skills programs for career enhancement.
- Live practical projects.
Syllabus of the Six months Diploma in Geoinformatics-:
Fundamental of Remote Sensing & Digital Images Processing
- Basic of Remote Sensing
- Physics of Remote Sensing and EMR interaction
- Platform and Sensors & Resolutions
- Indian Space Programmes
- National Agencies of GIS & Remote sensing
- Image Interpretation
- Introduction to digital Images processing
- Image Restoration
- Image Enhancement
- Image Classification
GIS & GPS
- Introduction and components of GIS
- Data Structure and Data Models
- Types of GIS data, Spatial data input
- Data Storage
- Manipulation Analysis and Output , and GIS error
- Fundamental of GPS
- Geodesy and Surveying
- Component of Global Positioning System
- GPS Accuracy & Affecting Factors
- GPS Applications
- Basic of Photogrammetry
- Geometry of Aerial photographs
- Aerial camera, Lens, Film, and Aerial Photos
- Photo interpretation, Parallax and photo mosaic
- Stereo Photogrammetry
Course specialty – Practical and Professional training on Live projects.
Course Fee – 56,000/-Rs.,Special concession – 40% concession in course fee only for students from North east Indian states.Fee can be paid in 12 installments.
Concession for EWS and BPL students – 40% concession in course fee provided only for students from Economically weaker section (EWS) and below poverty line (BPL) Nation wide